I have been tagged by Joe over at Freedom for this meme…so here it goes…
The rules for the meme are:
–Link to the person who tagged you.
–Post the rules on your blog.
–Share six non important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
–Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
–Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So here are the six non important things/habits/quirks about me:
(1) My wife would say its an addiction, but I say, "I really like technology" (my wife may be more right than me, but who’s keeping score?) Anyway, I just bought myself a Palm Treo Smart phone and I have no clue how I survived this long without one. The Internet in the palm of my hand…it doesn’t get much better than that (O.K…maybe I do have a problem).
(2) I cannot stand clutter in my home and I am especially picky about the kitchen. But for someone reason my office is a disaster area…go figure.
(3) I am allergic to anything and everything that floats around in the air (except for oxygen, that doesn’t seem to bother me) and anything else that could possibly cause one’s nose to run, eyes to water and one to sneeze. If it weren’t for my allergy meds I think I just might curl up and die.
(4) I can’t stand being late for anything. My wife constantly teases me for being a millions years early for everything (she might be exaggerating slightly). If I/we are running late for something my heart starts pounding and I get irritable (I might need to lighten up a little bit).
(5) I am a morning person and my wife is a night person (this drives my wife absolutely crazy…especially the morning part).
(6) I love cats…have I mentioned that I am allergic to them?
I know that is not six people…oh well…
Take care and God bless!